Returns & Refunds
- Return & Exchange Policy
- Return & Exchange FAQs
- Problems With An OrderReturn & Exchange FAQs
- Getting Receipt Copies
The original receipt, gift receipt or packing slip is required for all returns and exchanges. You will be asked the card credit number, your full name, full address with Zip code you used to buy the item(s) you are asking a refund for. In additional the Item must be returned in original package.
Return & Exchange Period
- 15 days for all eligible products
- 30 days for eligible products for Brad Kitchen Elite members ( Business client )
- 45 days for eligible products for Brad Kitchen Elite Plus members ( International Business client )
Brad Kitchen reserves the right to deny any return or exchange.
- Labor, delivery and/or completed Expert Technician services
- Some prepaid cards, digital subscriptions or services
- Consumable items such batteries
- Ink/Toner cartridges that have had their factory sealed packaging opened
- Items that are damaged or abused
- Items that are missing accessories such as remote controls, cords and cables
- Etched or otherwise personalized items
- Opened computer software, movies, music and video games can be exchanged for the identical item but cannot be returned for a refund
- Downloadable digital content (such as games and movies)
- Microphones, harmonicas and similar products
- Marketplace items
- Non-defective special orders.
Marketplace items cannot be returned to Brad Kitchen. They must be returned to the Marketplace Seller.
Expert Technicians Services:
Expert Technician service fees are based on agreement made between service provider and his/her customer. Brad Kitchen may facilitate the transaction between the two parties in case of dispute. Dear value Brad Kitchen client if you have issue with your service delivery person please contact us by phone or email with the Technician name, contact information, and a brief description of the matter. We diligently help both of you to resolve the matter.
Returns in Mail
Avoid shipping charges and receive a refund more quickly by returning your items to Brad Kitchen warehouse within the United States
- Pack your return in the original shipping package, if possible.
- Include the packing slip and return label, and indicate the reason for the return.
- Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories.
- Send your return to:
Brad.kitchen Return Center
7900 E Union Avenue Suite 1100 , Denver Colorado 80231
For proof of delivery, we recommend that you return items via Fedex, UPS, DHL, or insured USPS.
For online purchases:
Refunds will be credited to the original credit card or PayPal account used to make the purchase. Any amounts deducted from a gift card will be credited to the gift card.
No cash refund:
As Brad Kitchen has no cash transaction available we do not offer cash refund under any condition.
Promotional Items and Bundles
When a promotional item is returned, the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount. For example, if you buy a TV that includes a free Blu-ray player, the total value of the Blu-ray player will be deducted from the refund if the Blu-ray player is not returned with the TV.
When a bundle is purchased and only part of the bundle is returned, the bundle discount is void, and the total bundle discount will be deducted from the refund. For example, if you receive $100 in savings when you purchase a laptop and printer together and you return either item, the $100 bundle savings will be subtracted from your refund.
Returning Mobile Phones & Devices with Plans
When returning a mobile phone or device with a plan, you are responsible for ensuring that your service is canceled with the carrier. If you don't cancel your service, you may incur additional charges from your carrier. All carrier charges are your responsibility.
When you return or exchange an item you will be able to track the process. Based on return/exchange patterns, some customers will be informed in advance by a warning note that subsequent returns and exchanges will not be eligible for returns or exchanges for 60 days. Customers who are warned or have been denied an exchange/return may request a copy of their Return Activity Report by calling 1-800-385-2745 Ext 107. Please be prepared to provide your transaction ID, ID number, full name, address and phone number and Credit card information.
Effective Date: October 31, 2013
For members enrolled prior to 10/31/2013, Brad Kitchen program terms are effective 11/22/2013. For new members, program terms are effective upon enrollment.
Still have questions? See Return & Exchange FAQs >